Allergy Care Centers Office Policy
We accept all Major insurance providers. We do not accept Medicaid at this time.
If you have not met your deductible, you will be responsible for the test at the cash price ($595.00). We will not attempt to contact your insurance.
We do not charge a Co-Pay. The Toothpaste Prescription cost is $59 a month and dispensed in a 90-day prescription pump for a quarterly cost of $177. The serum that is used in the toothpaste is FDA approved. It is compounded into the OMIT base toothpaste. Currently, insurance companies do not cover compound prescriptions. You may ask your insurance company if they will cover the toothpaste. We are working on our toothpaste to be “standard of care” administration of the allergens so all insurance providers will cover it. We do not have that approval for it to be covered just yet.
Office Visits: This is a two-appointment process. If both appointments are paid for in advance, the cost is $110.00. If you pay for a single visit, the cost is $59 per visit.
Options for Treatment ( typical regimen 3-5 years)
- OMIT – Toothpaste – avg. $59/month ($177 for a 90-day prescription metered pump)
- SLIT-Sublingual drops – $135 – $150/month
- SCIT – Weekly Shots – insurance Co-pays typical range from $100-$240/month
- OTC-Over the Counter medications-example: Claritin D $48, Allegra $18, Flonase $33-Total $99/month ( No treatment-ongoing-mask symptoms only)
If your appointment is canceled within 24 hours of your office visit, you will be billed for the appointment amount of $59.
Options for Treatment
- Toothpaste Prescription – $59/month ($177 for 90 day supply)
- SLIT – Sublingual drops – $135 – $150/month
- SCIT – Weekly Shots – CoPay from $100 – $240/month
- OTC – Over the Counter medications – Claritin D $48, Allegra $18, Flonase $33-$99/month (No treatment-mask symptoms only)